Bio & Interviews
Holly LeCraw’s work has appeared in Post Road, The Millions, and other publications and anthologies, and has been nominated for a Pushcart Prize. Her debut novel, The Swimming Pool, published by Doubleday in 2010, was a Kirkus Top Debut and was named a “Best Book of Summer” by The Daily Beast and Good Morning America. It was also published in Canada, where it was a Heather’s Pick, and Germany, Greece and Israel. Her second book, The Half Brother, will be published by Doubleday in February 2015.
A native of Atlanta, she now lives outside Boston with her family.
- Spinning wildly and loving it: 3Qs for Holly LeCraw
- 16 Writerly Questions for Holly LeCraw
- Jen’s Jewels: Interview with Holly LeCraw
- Beyond the Margins Interview
- Interview with Caroline Leavitt
- Holly answers the Newtonville Books Questionnaire
- Holly takes on THE dreaded question at TheDiviningWand
- Q&A with Holly on TheDiviningWand
- Books On The Nightstand podcast
- Better World Books Podcast: Holly LeCraw